9.8.10

WHERE THE ROMANCEY.

" Romance is dead "

Apparently.

News flash... the gent will always win.

Why is it that just because the phrase exists, it's now an excuse. I swear I haven't seen romance is so long and it's because of that god damn phrase. No criticism to my own man, of course, I mean in society. Whoopsie! Where are the days of spontaneity and erm, actually making an effort? I think someone could be rather savvy here. If a guy was smart enough, they'd see this, and go old school romancer, Doris Day stylie, that's a true ladies man. I just think that it should be more like the MOVIES! Oh yeah, sure.
I was reading Vice the other day, and noticed an article on 'how to pick up chicks', thinking it would be a good laugh, I read it. It is so true. Well, most.

A little snippet? ....

"Even if a close female friend, one you trust, asks if you want to fuck Julie, make a joke like, "I want to fuck MARK, don't you? Meow!" Nobody needs to know you have a penis. Of course, you have to be careful with this kind of attitude and not be too faggy. "
"Oh, I forgot to mention this. Don't talk about weird shit. Keep it light. If you have this memory where you saw a dragonfly eating its own eyes, keep it to yourself. In case you didn't know, that's what murdering rapists talk about too."

READ. It's funny.



Just a little rant.

If this post is way too deep and random for you, as it may be a little for me too, listen to this.
Then skank round your living room.

No comments: