12.8.10

URGH

Urban outfitters £38 BDG Baseball mesh dress


So the blonde has gone! If you didn't know before I was a shade of yellowish/orangeish/blonde, it was damnnnn cool and I loved it. I could wear anything, pull off grungy and cute, so why get rid? Partly because I had roots the size of my arm and my sister (who colours my hair) is in London and I can't get down to her. Another is, I've always had this kind of Leigh Lezark/Alison Mosshart hair fantasy, you know, with long floppy raven hair that they scrape up, or push around their heads in a messy and cool way. Well my hair, after 4 dyes, is black as black can be and nothing looks good. Maybe I need a cut to go with? I don't know. But I literally try on like 5/6 outfits before leaving the house and then have to settle on one, whilst with the blonde I woke up, did nothing to my hair, chucked on something off my floor, and left. It sucks, utterly. I do remember a small time of feeling like this with the blonde, so I'm hoping that this passes and it can be the edgy low-maintanance head of hair I'm looking for. Hoping. Maybe this dress will help ease my pain... oh wait, I will actually just be a BIG black marker pen. Great.



Tata, you non-black haired blog readers. I'm jealous of you.

No comments: